The DBHDS Behavioral Health Wellness Office is responsible for promoting behavioral health wellness through a comprehensive array of strategies proven to reduce substance abuse and promote mental health. Substance abuse and mental illness share some common risk and protective factors. As a result of reducing risk factors and increasing protective factors for substance abuse, not only will substance abuse prevalence consumption and related consequences be reduced, but prevention of mental illness may be impacted as well.
- Merchant Education MaterialIn GeneralJune 15, 2021If you haven’t already received your merchant education materials, please be on the look out for them as they are in route! Thanks so much for everything you do! […]
- YADAPP 2021 Invitation to Guest SessionsJune 14, 2021Hello Everyone, We are opening a few of the YADAPP 2021 conference sessions for prevention partners to attend and experience YADAPP (in a virtual capacity) and hear a few speakers on topics that may support their prevention initiatives. Should anyone have any questions, they can contact me […]
- ACE Interface Master Trainer/Presenter Learning Community – What Happened to YouJune 11, 2021Good afternoon ACE Interface Master Trainers and Presenters. On July 22, 2021 at Noon, we will be hosting an ACE Interface Master Trainer/Presenter learning community. During this session, we will be discussing the book 'What Happened to You" by Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Bruce Perry. (This book is a GREAT resource!!) […]
- QPR Gatekeeper TrainingJune 10, 2021
- Register now for “Working at the Intersection of Prevention and Language Access” online conferenceJune 9, 2021