The DBHDS Behavioral Health Wellness Office is responsible for promoting behavioral health wellness through a comprehensive array of strategies proven to reduce substance abuse and promote mental health. Substance abuse and mental illness share some common risk and protective factors. As a result of reducing risk factors and increasing protective factors for substance abuse, not only will substance abuse prevalence consumption and related consequences be reduced, but prevention of mental illness may be impacted as well.
- Coalition Reports Now Available!July 30, 2021Great news! The Coalition Assessment Reports are now ready to view in box.com. These reports highlight the results of your Coalition Readiness and Effectiveness Assessment and provide insight to your coalition’s engagement, successes, and recommendations for improvement. You can access this report […]
- Adult MHFA instructor certification trainingJuly 29, 2021Hello Prevention Teams, I hope everyone is having a great and safe summer! Prevention Directors please send the name and email address for all first time trainers that are in need of the Adult MHFA instructor certification training to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to host an […]
- Bilingual Staff Interpreter Online TrainingJuly 28, 2021
- Important New TA Guidance on Administering ACEs Post-Training SurveysJuly 21, 2021OMNI has compiled a helpful one-sheet of important guidance to help support your ACEs post-training survey administration. We ask those responsible for administering the ACEs post-training survey to review this as soon as possible. The purpose of this guidance is to ensure that CSBs doing ACEs […]
- OMNI FY21-22 Block Grant Kickoff Recap, Recording, and SlidesJuly 20, 2021We enjoyed getting together with you virtually this morning to kick off the FY21-22 Evaluation Roadmap Process and provide some helpful updates for the year ahead, including important updates from DBHDS! All materials are saved in box.com in the OMNI TA Resources Folder under Trainings & […]