The DBHDS Behavioral Health Wellness Office is responsible for promoting behavioral health wellness through a comprehensive array of strategies proven to reduce substance abuse and promote mental health. Substance abuse and mental illness share some common risk and protective factors. As a result of reducing risk factors and increasing protective factors for substance abuse, not only will substance abuse prevalence consumption and related consequences be reduced, but prevention of mental illness may be impacted as well.
- Important Message for CSB Prevention Staff Regarding SOR!In GeneralAugust 20, 2019Follow Up Guidance on State Opioid Response (SOR) Year 2 Funding Proposals Due September 5, 2019 from CSB Prevention Staff I received several questions about SOR Year 2 Prevention funding, particularly with regard to “carryover” funds. Please read the Q&As below for important clarifications to […]
- SOR Year 2 Funding Proposals Due 9/5/19In GeneralAugust 19, 2019SOR Year 2 Prevention proposals, due by COB on September 5, must include: Amount of funding requested for SOR Year 2 and a draft budget Any proposed changes or additions to your approved SOR Year 1 Logic Model A brief summary of SOR Year 1 activities completed/accomplishments A budget reflecting […]
- Building Self-Healing CommunitiesIn CSB PostAugust 19, 2019
- Staff Hours Report for Site VisitsAugust 19, 2019I have received a lot of questions about how to get the staff hours data for the site-visit. Please see instructions below: Select “Time spend” for the report type. 2. Select “Custom” and put in the date range 3. Select “By Staff Member” for the Grouping […]
- Out of Darkness RideIn CSB PostAugust 19, 2019