The DBHDS Behavioral Health Wellness Office is responsible for promoting behavioral health wellness through a comprehensive array of strategies proven to reduce substance abuse and promote mental health. Substance abuse and mental illness share some common risk and protective factors. As a result of reducing risk factors and increasing protective factors for substance abuse, not only will substance abuse prevalence consumption and related consequences be reduced, but prevention of mental illness may be impacted as well.
- Hope…Help…Healing 2019 ConferenceIn CSB PostJuly 15, 2019https://helphopehealing2019.eventbrite.com […]
- July 2019 TA NewsletterJuly 15, 2019Greetings CSB’s, The July 2019 issue of the OMNI TA Newsletter was emailed to you today. If you would prefer to view the newsletter online, you may click here. We encourage you to check it out. This newsletter’s feature article is on “Permanent Drop Box Data Entry” and there are […]
- Review PBPS BG Cohorts and Campaigns for Activity!July 12, 2019Hello Block Grant CSBs — As you know, we are approaching the deadline of July 15th to have all FY 2018-19 Block Grant activities entered into PBPS (that is, July 1, 2018 thru June 30, 2019 activity). There are a number of CSB’s that have 2018-19 Block Grant-funded Plan Channel cohorts […]
- MHFA – Public Safety TrainingJuly 10, 2019July 17, 2018 8am-5pm Farmville Police Department: 116 N. Main St. Farmville Parking: Municipal Parking across from Farmville PD Register with Nicole Hill at email@example.com A boxed lunch will be provided. Registration […]
- Register Now for CADCA Virginia Mini-Academy Week 1July 10, 2019CADCA Virginia Mini-Academy Week 1* August 5-7, 2019; approx. 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center 24 South Market Street Staunton, VA 24401 To reserve your space, send an email to […]