Please note the upcoming deadline of July 31 to be in communication with OMNI about your 2018-19 Block Grant and OPT-R data entry plan. Thanks to everyone who has already reached out to us. If you have not done so already, by July 31 you should either:
- Contact us to schedule a TA call to review and update the 2018-19 data entry plan OR
- Send us updates to your data entry plan, including:
- Block Grant or OPT-R strategies that need to be added for 2018-19
- Strategies that should be removed from the data entry plan
- Questions that you have about the data entry plan that we prepared
You should have received a draft of your 2018-19 data entry plan, along with some resource documents, via email on July 18. If you need OMNI to re-send the materials, please contact us at OMNISupport@omni.org.
Full details on next steps with data entry plans are available in the email and in this portal post from July 18: http://www.virginiapreventionworks.org/2018-19-bg-and-opt-r-data-entry-plan-information/
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
– The OMNI TA Team