September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
In recognition of this observance, the Real Warriors Campaign is sharing our suicide prevention articles for service members, veterans and military families who are coping with psychological health concerns. Articles include:
· “You Are Not Alone: Suicide Prevention Tools for Warriors”
· “You Are Your Friend’s Biggest Support”
· “Suicide Prevention Resources for Military Families”
· “Tools for Line Leaders Managing Personnel in Distress”
· “Suicide Prevention Training for Line Leaders”
If you or someone you know is experiencing thoughts of suicide, call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1. You will speak with a trained counselor who can provide confidential support for service members, veterans and military families. If you need help finding resources for other psychological health concerns, explore our “Seek Help, Find Care” page.