OMNI has completed updating the look of the VASIS Dashboard and we are beyond excited to share it with you. Below is a list of user-friendly features you can find when visiting the dashboard.
- Filterable headers that update the information on the page and display data for topic specific subcategories and Virginia communities. These headers will now scroll with you as you explore the page allowing you to update your searches quickly.
- Hover over maps and charts for more information and sort tables by clicking on the header row.
- Download the data in Excel and explore it on your own.
- Export the page as a PDF and save information to revisit later or share with others.
- Locate the Virginia Substance Use and Behavioral Health Data Directory in the Resource page and find additional data sources you can use or request.
OMNI is also happy to announce that the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey has been added to the dashboard. You can find data from 2011-2017 on adult health-related behaviors such as binge drinking, tobacco use, and mental health concerns. In addition, the Virginia Youth Survey data has been updated on the dashboard and you can now explore information for 2017!
We hope you are as excited about these updates as we are and explore the dashboard! Please reach out to OMNISupport@omni.org with questions.