Making connections in our rural atmosphere has been vital in keeping our communities safe, informed and healthy! In addition to the COVID19 climate, we have also experienced more flooding and continue to push forward in connecting our residents with information and support. Prevention staff have partnered with CSB treatment staff and community institutions to provide:
- prevention resource bags,
- Operation Parent Handbooks
- lock boxes,
- timer caps,
- connection to recovery virtual groups,
- connection to social media support and education and video conferencing.
- canned foods and hot meals!
*For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org