Counter Tools will host a webinar refresher training for all things Store Audit Center and Store Mapper related on January 31 beginning at 10am.
Agenda items include:
- How to use the Store Audit Center (what button to click for X task)
- How to conduct a store audit (how to answer the questions on the form)
- How to manage a campaign (logistics and other project management tasks)
- How to use the retailer update form
- How and when to use the Store Mapper
If you have a specific question related to one of the agenda items, and especially if you have a question unrelated to the agenda, please let Ian know asap so that he can include that material. There won’t be any new content, but probably some “like new” content for those who have not been to a Counter Tools training or are picking up the work again after a break.
The training is currently scheduled for 2 hours, but it may be shorter or longer depending on participation/questions/additions to the agenda. An updated detailed agenda will be sent closer to the time of the training.
Registration information is below:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 31, 2018 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.